Forum feedback

rodim

Appreciation score
@aGGyunit

After long observations, I found that Teptikas=Tankis=Lucy(TaoZuiyin)=chunyin and others are the same person! If they want to ban me, but that's what I see! As long as they scratch their egos about how great certain people are, THE TROLL WILL ALWAYS WIN!

Are you going to say something about that?

@PsyMoth

The legend, I have questions for you too! In your opinion the other users and I, not here but you know where, how long will they put up with you downloading our files to become a legend here and help the trolls, and how long do you think it will take until they do the same thing you are doing there, namely to limit you? What kind of legend are you with foreign files?

Lucy

Appreciation score
@rodim Don't frame me, I only have one account for PC login

rodim

Appreciation score
@Lucy

This for your benefactor PsyMoth! Just because you helped out the biggest leecher on here doesn't make you any less of a troll with less accounts! Why did I have to write here to trigger you?

@
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm not judging you!

iwashere

Appreciation score
Didn't you quit this place because of reasons, m_dor? - I'm not judging, just asking.

Anyway, good luck with all the trolls/goblins/orcs and the rest of the inbred furpluckers.

rodim

Appreciation score
Didn't you quit this place because of reasons, m_dor? - I'm not judging, just asking.

Anyway, good luck with all the trolls/goblins/orcs and the rest of the inbred furpluckers.
What a passive-aggressive comment! Did you write it yourself or did someone help you? The reasons are not "m_dor" as you wrote, but a matter of principles and morals! That's what you lack, apart from intelligence! Somewhere to see the nickname of "m_dor"? Read back here and in the feedback and maybe it will become clear to you if you don't ask someone to explain it to you! Don't worry about my success because the change here has ALREADY BEGUN! Much to your regret and to other people's! Yesterday I received confirmation of my words as well as another nickname Various and I will add one Max! So it's all a matter of time! You have no idea how pathetic everything looks from the outside and especially what PsyMoth and people like you are doing! I'm just going to tell you one fact that the "orca" part of the files that he wants, he doesn't need! He's just playing with a person's mental disorder! This is also confirmed! You are plasticine in the hands of the "orca" and that's a shame!

rodim

Appreciation score
@PsyMoth

Stubbornly, nothing good happens! It only falls from a height!

iwashere

Appreciation score
Okey-dokey.

I have no idea who all those people are, that you just mentioned. And yes, I've read about the previous battles with your demons, and also that you wanted to quit or be deleted from this forum. So, my somewhat snarky question/comment was about that, and nothing else. It was meant to lighten the mood. It's just my dry sense of humor, but I guess you had to be there, so to speak. Anyway, It's okay if you see me as a troll, I don't mind. Good luck with your success.

Last edited:

rodim

Appreciation score
Okey-dokey.

I have no idea who all those people are, that you just mentioned. And yes, I've read about the previous battles with your demons, and also that you wanted to quit or be deleted from this forum. So, my somewhat snarky question/comment was about that, and nothing else. It was meant to lighten the mood. It's just my dry sense of humor, but I guess you had to be there, so to speak. Anyway, It's okay if you see me as troll, I don't mind. Good luck with your success.
My demons? He didn't guess again! This is the correct position! The "Orc" did not believe that certain things could happen to him, but they did!

iwashere

Appreciation score
Ehh... Cool. (y)

Thinks to self ---> [ What is he on about? ]

rodim

Appreciation score
Ehh... Cool. (y)

Thinks to self ---> [ What is he on about? ]
I see you haven't read anything or only read what is useful to you! Smart people got me! I have a proposal for you! Why don't you and the others who support the "Orc" make a forum where you can give him fellatio while fulfilling his every wish pretending he doesn't exist?

iwashere

Appreciation score
Any coherence whatsoever in that Pulitzer-winning writing of yours?

My second comment had tree passive-aggressive sentences. Well four, but you didn't see me doing the eye-roll, so technically that one doesn't count. Anyway, did you spot them all? - Just asking, because I may be a sarcastic tit, but you're like nonstop agro towards everyone. Even against those that could potential be your allies.

Back in the feedback section regular users were basically on your side but you just agroed against anyone leaving a comment, or just anyone who accidentally helped one of your trolls. Anyway, call me whatever you like, I still don't know who all these people (that hurt you) are.

Good luck! <--- [Sincerely]

rodim

Appreciation score
Any coherence whatsoever in that Pulitzer-winning writing of yours?

My second comment had tree passive-aggressive sentences. Well four, but you didn't see me doing the eye-roll, so technically that one doesn't count. Anyway, did you spot them all? - Just asking, because I may be a sarcastic tit, but you're like nonstop agro towards everyone. Even against those that could potential be your allies.

Back in the feedback section regular users were basically on your side but you just agroed against anyone leaving a comment, or just anyone who accidentally helped one of your trolls. Anyway, call me whatever you like, I still don't know who all these people (that hurt you) are.

Good luck! <--- [Sincerely]
All allies are welcome! But there are few of them! The important thing is that they are the right people! This about the feedback is also not true because everyone who helped the "Orc" was doing it on purpose! It all boils down to what I wrote before that when the ego plays "Orc" will always win! He's counting on that!

iwashere

Appreciation score
I don't think they did it on purpose initially. Maybe after a while, when they felt you being in a constant agro-mood even though it was an accident (from their point of view). Someone told you in the "Feedback" that; maybe not all who visit know these trolls and the myriad of nicknames that they use/used. For all I know, there could even be a bunch of fake-nicks here in the forum.

Anywho, I'm too busy with all this fellating over here, so I'm going to have to ask you take a number and stand in line like a good boiii. Please mind the floor, it's glazed like a mother-puffer.

rodim

Appreciation score
I don't think they did it on purpose initially. Maybe after a while, when they felt you being in a constant agro-mood even though it was an accident (from their point of view). Someone told you in the "Feedback" that; maybe not all who visit know these trolls and the myriad of nicknames that they use/used. For all I know, there could even be a bunch of fake-nicks here in the forum.

Anywho, I'm too busy with all this fellating over here, so I'm going to have to ask you take a number and stand in line like a good boiii. Please mind the floor, it's glazed like a mother-puffer.
I had no intention of writing "sweet things" to you, but when half-hearted or outright lies are written, I can't leave things like that! Don't forget you called me! Your reasoning is also half-hearted because I will only mention one name TheHqm! That says it all! So much for the topic! The other thing I want to say is that I'm not afraid and I have nothing to lose! People like me are the most dangerous! The other thing I want to say is that CHANGE HAS BEGUN and I am patient, and very patient, and the "orc" is coming to an end!

iwashere

Appreciation score
What lies? I only stated what you yourself said. Another academic trying to change the history books.
Halfhearted? Maybe. Have you considered that (regular) users may not be as hard-core invested in this as you?

I didn't call you anything. No names, or anything derogatory. I only asked a question in a joking/sarcastic manner, or passive-aggressive, as you put it. The question itself, maybe not important, but was still valid, since you asked to be removed from this place. And now you're back, but with a new nick - welcome, by the way - I'm just saying, know your friend from your enemy. We are not all the same person.

Also, stop mentioning names. I don't know these people, trolls, bots or whatever. I only know one orc. My mother-in-law.

Last edited:

rodim

Appreciation score
What lies? I only stated what you yourself said. Another academic trying to change the history books.
Halfhearted? Maybe. Have you considered that (regular) users may not be as hard-core invested in this as you?

I didn't call you anything. No names, or anything derogatory. I only asked a question in a joking/sarcastic manner, or passive-aggressive, as you put it. The question it self, maybe not important, but was still valid, since you asked to be removed from this place. And now your back, but with a new nick - welcome, by the way - I'm just saying, know your friend from your enemy. We are not all the same person.

Also, stop mentioning names. I don't know these people, trolls, bots or whatever. I only know one orc. My mother-in-law.
You're exposing yourself my friend! Where are you and what have you been reading? What drugs are you on?

Top Bottom