Forum feedback

twixxer

Appreciation score
how about filehost mirror section ( premium link like rapidgator etc ) mirror to freehosts?
/edit: and maybe a shortcut on the mainpageforum to mark *complete forum* as read
only see it is possible under-> /forum/whats-new/posts/.....

Last edited:

kasten

Generous
Appreciation score
We need to take action on DMCA content, we can take down the website (server) at any time. This already happened in a request for the song of "Eiffel 65"

dirtydex

Appreciation score
Turn on verify account for all new registrations. That might help reduce the amount of SPAM accounts created by the bots moving forward.

dirtydex

Appreciation score
We need to take action on DMCA content, we can take down the website (server) at any time. This already happened in a request for the song of "Eiffel 65"
Is DMCA still an issue for scnlog?

kasten

Generous
Appreciation score
I don't know, I believe it's not a problem, because I didn't see much concern about it.

Philips RL 431

Generous
Appreciation score
Could we have static url for our unfilled requests? I list them bookmarked it but it gone for later.

DreamWorld

Appreciation score
I think, the search in the forum needs to be revised urgently. you search is only used to check whether there is already a rls, but absolutely not to rummage. it only finds posts if you type in the exact title, but if i just type in the artist or album title then no entry is found.

on the main page of scnlog, the search works with keywords, unfortunately not in the forum. @Scnlog please adjust that. ❤️

Last edited:

uglyman

LEGEND
Appreciation score
The waiting period of 180s between making a topic is too long. Should be much shorter

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
I've been getting the follow error very often the last few days: "Page could not be loaded".

Screenshot:
loaderror.jpg

Having issues posting and loading topics.
Anyone else have this?

eris

Appreciation score
I suggest adding a 'Report Dead Link' button.

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
I suggest adding a 'Report Dead Link' button.
And who would get the notification?

Moderators? What are we going to do? We don't download every single file. We can mark it unfilled at best.
The filler? He/she has already done all the hard work, shouldn't be tasked with upping it again.
The original requester? They should re-up imo. :)

droogy2

Appreciation score
If you search via the genres list anything uploaded to the site in flac format is not shown in the search results. Can you not make it possible for all uploads to be tagged with the genre? Thank you.

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
If you search via the genres list anything uploaded to the site in flac format is not shown in the search results. Can you not make it possible for all uploads to be tagged with the genre? Thank you.
On the main download page you mean? Or here on the forum?

SpawNNN

Appreciation score
I'm unable to login without a vpn. I'm getting access blocked message. I'm using a mobile internet connection.

droogy2

Appreciation score
On the main download page you mean? Or here on the forum?
On the main download page. Under MUSIC there is "genre list". If you search from that list anything posted on the site as flac is excluded from the search.

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
Ah cool, for website feedback post here.
You're in the feedback post for the forum :)

I have poked the Admin to come address some of the issues people have raised.

Top Bottom