Site Feedback

iwashere

Appreciation score
Best decision, along with creating this forum. Thanks. :)

The last couple of months there have been 250 people giving "site feedback", but in reality it's like 4 trolls and 2 regulars.

Though, I will miss m_dor and his gay friend/enemy.

r0b

Appreciation score
Hi, what happened to the ddownload links?
do you plan to restore them or can I throw away my account with them?

kick_it

Appreciation score
Same question here.

Would be very nice to bring back DDownload-Links especially to the music sections. Just speaking for me but this hoster was affordable.

Thank you in advance for your reply SCNLOG.

P.S. great to have a forum!

Edit:
@Scnlog Thank you very much for bringing back DDL Links... Much appreciated! 🫶

Last edited:

DreamWorld

Appreciation score
just because you have ddownload premium should everyone else buy it too? keep thinking only of yourself. what a selfish person. 😒

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
just because you have ddownload premium should everyone else buy it too? keep thinking only of yourself. what a selfish person. 😒
Why are you constantly attacking people?

You do realize that scnlog uses premium hosts so when a user purchases an account he gets some money right?
Some people don't want to put up with mirrorace captchas and just buy premium on service-x to easy download stuff.
So when scnlog changes premium hosts I feel it's a valid question to ask the admin if he will use it again or not.
Not everything is free!

DreamWorld

Appreciation score
if leecher hosters have requests, then i have to answer like this. if that was an attack from me, then you also attacked me in our EOS(iNT) discussion. you'd better admit your mistakes, because EOS is a scene group.

why should the scnlog forum switch to premium hosts? who says such nonsense? The admin would have absolutely no added value. you don't have to tell me anything about any costs. I'm not the one begging for any other hoster here.

look again at point 6 in the rules:
"Fillers shoud prioritize user-friendly hosts when possible."

I guess I don't have to say more, do I?

Last edited:

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
"Leechers" who PAY for premium hosts are allowed to ask questions (aimed at the admin) regarding the hosts.
It has nothing to do with you or me.

I never attacked you in the EOS post, I'm showing you evidence of other non scene groups being on predb.me to counter your argument that predb is the almighty scene or no scene proof.

Reactions: r0b

DreamWorld

Appreciation score
someone paying for a hoster has nothing to do with scnlog. to what extent would it help the scnlog forum to switch to paid hosters? right, not at all, so something like this is not a suggestion for improvement and can simply be omitted.

everyone can enter ddownload links, as long as there is a second free friendly hoster for the others.

where was the proof that these entries you mentioned are not a scene?
EOS(iNT) has a lot more entries on predb.me than OXD/OXYDE, so I would argue that EOS is more scene than OXD. then where is your proof that OXD is a scene group? if you don't assume that the entry on predb.me alone is proof enough?

on the subject of attacking: i find it very selfish if you don't think about other people and want a hoster that is only for premium users. I can write my opinion on such statements. freedom of speech and such, if you see that as an attack, then that's the way it is, but it's my right. I hate selfishness and ignorance. end of discussion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CPN

Appreciation score
someone paying for a hoster has nothing to do with scnlog. to what extent would it help the scnlog forum to switch to paid hosters? right, not at all, so something like this is not a suggestion for improvement and can simply be omitted.

They are asking because the ddownload-links seem to have disappeared from recent updates on the main page. No one is saying that this host should be used for filling requests in the forum.

r0b

Appreciation score
Dear friends, it was not my intention to trigger this discussion.
Since I've been following the commendable work of SCNLOG, I've always used paid filehosters (pointed out by SCNLOG), because I don't have the time to fight with captcha and the pitfalls of (fake) free-hosters like Mirrorace.
By paying for my account I think I also give a little help to SCNLOG, without restricting the freedom of those who want everything for free.
Perhaps there are confidential reasons for no longer posting ddownload links, so I don't insist on knowing those reasons.
I'm just pointing out that Nitroflare is also paid...
I hope that this decision will be reconsidered, even for all those who have already paid for a long-term ddownload subscription.
Thank you for your attention.

r0b

r0b

Appreciation score
I'm still here... :)
This time I ask: "Why only FLAC releases are appearing on the site (music section)?".
Have you decided not to post mp3 releases anymore?
Thanks for any response.

atre

LEGEND
Appreciation score
Yes, Mp3 section is not been updated from june 10.
It's very sad, but thanks to this situation, i learned about the forum :sneaky:

jippy

Appreciation score
Is this the future of the best scene releases site? FLAC only 👎

n0t

Appreciation score
I suppose there is some problem in the scene, because other major music-oriented sites have been stuck for days ... at least there are FLACs ( extremely overweight for most users and in partial numbers compared to all the 0day releases).
Maybe the mp3 scene is dying again?

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
MP3 scene is still going fine ... scnlog is not posting any for an unknown reason. It will most likely be an issue with that specific bot.
The Admin is the only one who really knows what's going on, I will attempt to contact him as he has not been active on the forum in a while.

If new MP3 releases are missing, start requesting them here on the forum and they should be filled. (Just adhere to the rules in the request section when you do)
PREDB still lists new releases so the scene is not dead ;)

n0t

Appreciation score
@aGGyunit

Thank you for your reply.
However, scnlog's main competitor has also been idle since the 12th ... that's why I got the doubt that there are problems on the scene (or decisions to cut off websites) ...
I also follow predb and see that stuff is coming out ... so I feel a great disappointment in being forced to download FLACs which are only a small part of the new EDM releases.
Not to mention that I quickly use up the 25GB per day allocated by nitro....
Infinite sadness :)

p.s.: as you well know, it's impossible to post requests for hundreds of releases per day, and I'm only talking about EDM...

Last edited:

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
And with RARBG being gone .. is any torrent site posting daily MP3 packs?

Top Bottom