Site Feedback

marblesoup

Appreciation score
Are you using a VPN / PROXY / TOR by any chance?

When I use a VPN I get stuck in a captcha loop to verify I am human.
VPN, along with an ad/tracking blocker and browser fingerprinting resistance features. I'm sure those play a role in triggering Cloudflare's "protections" against me, but I greatly prefer to keep those enabled at all times since I value my privacy. Not saying that to be rude, to be clear, just explaining my preferences. Most webpages I visit don't give me too much trouble, usually just a select few (often craptcha-related), and Scnlog generally hasn't had many problems with my browsing configuration in the past.

Dale

LEGEND
Appreciation score
VPN, along with an ad/tracking blocker and browser fingerprinting resistance features. I'm sure those play a role in triggering Cloudflare's "protections" against me, but I greatly prefer to keep those enabled at all times since I value my privacy. Not saying that to be rude, to be clear, just explaining my preferences. Most webpages I visit don't give me too much trouble, usually just a select few (often craptcha-related), and Scnlog generally hasn't had many problems with my browsing configuration in the past.
I have the same problem last month, but i use only ad blocker.

iwashere

Appreciation score
In my eyes, it's just asshole companies that want to track everything you do. And if their captcha, cookie or whatever fails, you are no longer useful to them and you go on a Loop-the-Loop. You can basically sit there till the end of time, or until Google, Microsoft and their partners have had enough, and you are prompted with a "Suspicious Activity Detected". I had the same problem (for example) around midnight, and tried again in the morning and it was suddenly back to normal.

Here's some interesting reading about the same/similar problem.
The issue is old but people are still commenting:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dale

LEGEND
Appreciation score
In my eyes, it's just asshole companies that want to track everything you do. And if their captcha, cookie or whatever fails, you are no longer useful to them and you go on a Loop-the-Loop. You can basically sit there till the end of time, or until Google, Microsoft and their partners have had enough, and you are prompted with a "Suspicious Activity Detected". I had the same problem (for example) around midnight, and tried again in the morning and it was suddenly back to normal.

Here's some interesting reading about the same/similar problem.
The issue is old but people are still commenting:

Many people writing about Firefox browser, but i using SRWare Iron (like a Google Chrome). Cleared my hosts file, maybe it'll help.
p.s. Didn't help. It became simply unbearable to use the forum, when opening any page, Cloudflare asks to put a box twice.

Last edited:

flexx1985

Appreciation score
Many people writing about Firefox browser, but i using SRWare Iron (like a Google Chrome). Cleared my hosts file, maybe it'll help.
p.s. Didn't help. It became simply unbearable to use the forum, when opening any page, Cloudflare asks to put a box twice.
its Cloudflare's block SRWare Client-ID/user-agent, you need Patch user-agent SRWare Iron
search on the net or

ps:Cloudflare is evil, under the guise of DDoS protection they gain access to all website traffic and then transfer it to government agencies, I would strongly recommend that sat owners refuse such a service, they are exposing not only users but also themselves, allowing them to accumulate a base that the authorities can use in persecuting those who they think is distributing unlicensed content

iwashere

Appreciation score
@Dale, Sorry to hear that.

The links were just an example of people having to deal with this captcha nonsense.
I'm using 4 different browsers plus Tor, and 3 different units. The issue is universal.

Dale

LEGEND
Appreciation score
its Cloudflare's block SRWare Client-ID/user-agent, you need Patch user-agent SRWare Iron
search on the net or

ps:Cloudflare is evil, under the guise of DDoS protection they gain access to all website traffic and then transfer it to government agencies, I would strongly recommend that sat owners refuse such a service, they are exposing not only users but also themselves, allowing them to accumulate a base that the authorities can use in persecuting those who they think is distributing unlicensed content
Thank you for your advise! I didn't find that patch, but i created ua.ini file and now it works fine ;)

p.s. No, it doesn't help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom