Site Feedback

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
@admin @Scnlog

The site had a twitter twitter.com/scnlogftw but that goes to X now, haven't been able to check if it works or has been posting since the last time the servers went down.

There's also the contact form on the main page: https://scnlog.me/contact/

*edit*
Or maybe not, I keep getting:
"There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later."

*edit2*
Found an old email from the admin so I have contacted him to see if there's some info.
I'll report back when I get an answer.

Last edited:

DJS

Appreciation score
Please give all of the great people who post the files my utmost THANKS please , you see it stops me feeling well, depressed wether they work or not & again thank to all of you.

Junpei

Appreciation score
Why are there a few scene releases of movies not uploaded in the site? The recent OLDTiME releases like The.Heroic.Trio.1993.REAL.720p.BluRay.x264-OLDTiME, Sleepy.Hollow.1999.REMASTERED.720p.BluRay.x264-OLDTiME, and One.from.the.Heart.1982.REAL.720p.BluRay.x264-OLDTiME are missing. GAZER releases such as The.Roaring.Twenties.1939.720p.BluRay.x264-GAZER, Quigley.Down.Under.1990.REMASTERED.720p.BluRay.x264-GAZER, and Gunfight.at.the.O.K.Corral.1957.REMASTERED.720p.BluRay.x264-GAZER are also not uploaded. Can you kindly upload them if possible? I would be really grateful.

Zaglebiak

Philanthropist
Appreciation score
Go to the right section and make request for this releases.

Junpei

Appreciation score
Ok thanks, but i was a bit curious as to why some releases don't get uploaded while other releases that were out at the same time were being uploaded. Is that because the site admins are too busy and lack time? The releases were quite recent which is why i didn't post in the movie section.

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
Everything is uploaded by BOTS.
Unsure why some releases don't make it ...
On a side note, the mp3 section appears to be about 31 hours behind PRE times.

Junpei

Appreciation score
Everything is uploaded by BOTS.
Unsure why some releases don't make it ...
On a side note, the mp3 section appears to be about 31 hours behind PRE times.
Oh i didn't realize that BOTS do it, that's really interesting. Could it be that the feed that the bots are getting the PREs from doesn't purposefully include releases by that particular scene group?
K-19.The.Widowmaker.2002.REMASTERED.720p.BluRay.x264-GAZER was posted 20 hours ago and hasn't been uploaded on the site as well so it seems like GAZER releases are not being uploaded.

Bachelor

Appreciation score
In the Foreign Dutch section this release is missing:

Code:
Sphinx.S01E01.DUTCH.1080p.WEB.h264-TRIPEL

Episodes 2-6 are posted, so only the first one is missing. Can that one be added still please?

Edit: fixed, thanks!

Last edited:

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
Just checking the latest music release posted on scnlog's main page: KINETICA-Youre_The_Reason-(KR59)-SINGLE-WEB-2024-AFO_INT
This was PRED 2 days ago ... that's a fair amount of time.
I do not believe the bots are that far behind, I think the main issue is related to the source of all these releases.
Why do I think that?
Just checking out various other places online, they seem to be having similar time delays in posting "new" music.

I have a feeling that whatever service was the source for many of these "platforms" has died or has been severely crippled.
Releases are uploaded much later across multiple sites/platforms and more releases are missed.
Something has happened in the background to cause all this.

Just my thoughts.

PHF

Appreciation score
Just checking the latest music release posted on scnlog's main page: KINETICA-Youre_The_Reason-(KR59)-SINGLE-WEB-2024-AFO_INT
This was PRED 2 days ago ... that's a fair amount of time.
I do not believe the bots are that far behind, I think the main issue is related to the source of all these releases.
Why do I think that?
Just checking out various other places online, they seem to be having similar time delays in posting "new" music.

I have a feeling that whatever service was the source for many of these "platforms" has died or has been severely crippled.
Releases are uploaded much later across multiple sites/platforms and more releases are missed.
Something has happened in the background to cause all this.

Just my thoughts.

The delay is almost 4 days now...

PHF

Appreciation score
I posted KINETICA-Youre_The_Reason-(KR59)-SINGLE-WEB-2024-AFO_INT that for you. seemed like you wanted it.

hi hoodie, it wasn't actually me who requested that release, i don't know who did
the only music request i did dates back to August 2023 and it's still unfilled sadly .

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
I posted it as an example of how far behind the site was, not an actual request.
Thanks for posting it anyway, I downloaded it for the collection.

It seems that FLAC is not that far behind, but mp3s are still days behind now.
Lots of fresh stuff getting requested on the forum :)

Top Bottom