requesting large packs

explorer

Appreciation score
sorry if this has been discussed before but i cant find any topic for it

i am trying to collect all of the VA-Rock_Express releases and there are 222 of them and it will take a long time making topics for each one

i was thinking maybe there is a quicker and easier way like maybe somebody here has them all and can put them all in one archive somewhere ?
or is that against the rules ?

i made a list of them all at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

somegrue

Generous
Appreciation score
i am trying to collect all of the VA-Rock_Express releases and there are 222 of them and it will take a long time making topics for each one
222 releases equals 23 days' worth of request quota. There's no question that there are more user-friendly ways (for requesters and fillers both) to organize multi-release requests than to treat them as simply a bunch of unrelated single-release requests (I suggested one in https://scnlog.me/forum/threads/63689), but neither the rules nor the infrastructure for something like that are currently in place. If they were, 222 releases would still need to end up equalling 23 days' worth of request quota, of course.

Outside of regular requests, what you might try is request one release, wait for it to be filled, and them PM the filler asking if they have the rest and how they'd feel about privately sharing it with you. I imagine there's some chance that they may consider this bad etiquette and ignore your regular requests in the future, however.

Top Bottom