"Billboard 200" album year-end charts (2002-2015)

somegrue

Generous
Appreciation score
Wikipedia has full listicles for all the "Billboard Hot 100" single year-end charts (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) with straight links to their artist and song pages, which I find very useful, but none for the "Billboard 200" album charts, so I recently started turning the listings posted directly by Billboard (
) into such myself. I'm about a third of the way thru what's available, working forward. Here's a temporary online version, in case others find this useful as well:

Should be self-explanatory and will be updated as I go. :)

Last edited:

somegrue

Generous
Appreciation score
About two thirds done now.

If you click on the spaces between the numerals in the year navpane, it jumps to different positions in the chart navpane. Probably more useful for creating than for actually using the page - but I reckon as long as I mention it, it counts as a feature instead of a bug. :p

somegrue

Generous
Appreciation score
Done now!

Well, let's call this v0.5. Displaying a chart takes two clicks at the moment, one in the first/year column and then another in the second/position column in the left pane.

I haven't done a second pass for the 2020-decade charts yet, so some of those Wikipedia links may not go straight to the right page, and I know that one of the technical changes I made recently broke the links for older albums with titles of the form "something: something else". But it should be essentially useable as-is at this point.

There'll be a couple more updates... unless I get bored with it in the meantime, heh.

Top Bottom