The end of ulozto?

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ulož says that from December 1, 2023, users of its file-hosting services will only be able to download files they uploaded themselves. The change effectively ends file-sharing on Ulož

Goodbye Ulozto... Grab whatever you can before that day. Unsure what the GB's from their snow minigame are good for now...

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
I do not.
Chomikuj.pl has a lot of stuff, but you won't be downloading anything as a free user ... (50 MB / week LOL )

kasten

Generous
Appreciation score
This is bad news, we are all going to suffer from this, it was where we could find most things quickly and easily. This is a significant loss for all of us, unfortunately I don't have the time or disk space to download the things I need and this must be the case for many of us.

rappunzel

Appreciation score
Yeah. Tood bad. Got there almost 500 gb of credit. Now i need to process quickly.

CPN

Appreciation score
Never had the chance to use that site, because it is blocked in my area since like forever.
Bad sad that another ones bites the dust :(

Zaglebiak

Philanthropist
Appreciation score
They delete my account with over 40000 music releases without any information so I don't care anymore about this shitty site.

kasten

Generous
Appreciation score
That's why I don't store anything in the cloud.
But I think they deleted the accounts for the reason that they are going to shut down file sharing because of copyright petitions.

Many favorite accounts that I had saved to download files have been deleted in the last few days.

Appreciation score
Still looks pretty normal. Some files, which show up in search results, are now tagged as private and not accessible. Everything else seems available for logged-in users.

Search removed... The end of ulozto.

Last edited:

PHF

Appreciation score
when sites that work great start changing features and go through insane never ending updates, it all ends up really quick, always.

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
Next update from them:

"
Hello,

we would like to inform you that your files exceed the storage capacity of the active plan. Files over the limit will be moved to the Trash and then permanently deleted in 30 days. If you don't want to lose your data
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Have a nice day,
the Ulož.to Disk team"

So there it is, bring out the credit card to store the files that only you can download ...
Time to delete everything, I'm done with that place.

Top Bottom