•   Please read these simple rules before you request:

1. Always use the search functionality before requesting.
    2. You can make up to 10 requests per day to avoid abuse.
    3. Include a link with info about the release, typically from srrDB or PreDB.
    4. Once your request has been fulfilled, edit the thread and mark it with the prefix "FILLED."
    5. Show your gratitude by thanking the user with a Like.
    6. Fillers shoud prioritize user-friendly hosts when possible.

  Updated on 2023-08-18.

FILLED Super.Paper.Mario.Pal.Wii.Scrbbed.495Mb.Internal-SCRUBS

marblesoup

Appreciation score
I found those, hopefully this helps:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
It did help! Thank you kindly.

Here's what I did, if you want to recreate this release yourself:
  1. Get a Redump-verified copy of Super Paper Mario (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (v1.00).iso (@Palinkat's download has one in there, in .iso.dec format. Download
    , extract it, and drag+drop the .iso.dec onto the nNASOS.exe executable. Wait for it to give you an uncompressed .iso). The CRC32 should be 9aa033e1.

2. Download
    , extract Wiiscrubber140.rar and MakeKeyBin1.1.rar from the downloaded wiiscrubber140.rar, and extract both of those archives into one directory.

3. Run MakeKeyBin.exe, follow the extremely-basic step and exit once you have key.bin and kkey.bin.

4. Run WIIScrubber.exe, click "Load ISO" and select Super Paper Mario (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (v1.00).iso.

5. Set "Save Options" to ISO, "Scrub Type" to 0xFF, and "Keep Headers" to NO.

6. Click "Scrub" and save it as sc-spm.iso. Exit when it's finished.

7. Download pyRescene-0.7-w32.zip from
    and extract it somewhere. Download the release SRR from the srrDB page and also download
    . Put the SRR in the same directory you extracted pyRescene-0.7-w32.zip to and put the rar executable in a directory called bin, located next to the SRR and extracted pyRescene ZIP contents. Move sc-spm.iso to this same directory.

8. Launch CMD and cd to the directory you extracted the pyRescene ZIP contents to, and run: srr --mt-set 4 -z .\bin -t .\ -o Super.Paper.Mario.Pal.Wii.Scrbbed.495Mb.Internal-SCRUBS Super.Paper.Mario.Pal.Wii.Scrbbed.495Mb.Internal-SCRUBS.srr

9. ???

10. Profit. šŸ˜Ž

...or just take the easy route and download the copy I already rescened (hey, I won't judge):

Password: eYQo9Yk8gdSb45TQ

Last edited:
Top Bottom