Question about srrdb.com

Dale

LEGEND
Appreciation score
Many release groups have more than 10,000 releases in the database. If you look for www.srrdb.com in this way 'group:<name of release group>' - I can see a maximum of 200 pages of results. But how to see all the results?

kyll_bil

LEGEND
Appreciation score
i don't find a way by using the site
but here is an imperfect but functional method
the site admin allows you to download the full release list (actually more than 8 millions entries) .
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

you can use notepad++ ( or a database management system like MS.Access, phpmyadmin) to use it

9s6YGGKbfVTZ

Appreciation score
There is an API that will let you display 50k results
Just call it with a Python script 50 times each time requesting the maximum 1k results and changing the offset in "skipr:" parameter
Here is example:

If you want a script that will do that (return all the group releases, or up to 50k of them)
I can write it for you and it will get the data from srrdb and create text file.

rappunzel

Appreciation score
There is an API that will let you display 50k results
Just call it with a Python script 50 times each time requesting the maximum 1k results and changing the offset in "skipr:" parameter
Here is example:

If you want a script that will do that (return all the group releases, or up to 50k of them)
I can write it for you and it will get the data from srrdb and create text file.
the route parameter also works for browser

https://www.srrdb.com/browse/skipr:0.50000/1

klicker

Appreciation score
i don't find a way by using the site
but here is an imperfect but functional method
the site admin allows you to download the full release list (actually more than 8 millions entries) .

you can use notepad++ ( or a database management system like MS.Access, phpmyadmin) to use it

This is an absolutely spectacular share!

After losing 200TB of stuff in a house fire, starting over seemed almost too much to bother with.

Those filling requests here have been awesome! But trying to figure out the releases I liked the most from years back can be a challenge.

This glorious list is just a wealth of knowledge all laid out to read over at one's leisure. THANK YOU, kyll_bil!

Top Bottom